Form-Tie Waterstop Sealing Plug 22mm
Form-Tie Waterstop Sealing Plug is meant for pressure resistant and watertight sealing of hollow formwork spacers. The sealing plug is easy to install in one single movement. No finishing or after-treatment is required.
The patented sealing plug consists of an impact proof and pressure resistant core and a water swellable soft sealing. The plug guarantees a pressure resistant and waterproof sealing of hollow spacers made of PVC,
fibre cement or steel.
- Hard core guarantees pressure resistance up to 6 bar.
- Soft sealing guarantees 100% waterproof up to 6 bar.
- Sealing Plug is fast and easy in use.
- Installation in one single move (installation time = 1 second), use only a hammer.
- Idiot-proof: wrong installation impossible thanks to smart sealing system.
- No finishing or after-treatment required.
Size – 22mm Bag quantity 100.
|Suited for PVC, fiber cement, and steel spacers|
|Material Hard core||impact proof polyamide (PA)|
|Soft sealing||hydrophilic water swellable polymer|
|Resistant to contact with a wide range of chemicals.|
|Swelling capacity in concrete water||>400%|
|Swelling capacity in fresh water||>500%|
|Swelling capacity in salt water||Approx. 150%|