Heavy Duty Protection Board 2m² (Pack of 5 Boards – 10m²)
Heavy Duty Protection Board is a pre-moulded board for use as a barrier against backfilling for below ground walls and pressures formed by horizontal multi level slabs.
The board protects membranes such as self adhesive and cavity drain geotextile from construction abuse and harmful puncture by rock and aggregate during backfilling operations and at the time of later settlement.
- Weather, warp and rot proof
- Excellent flexibility
- High puncture resistance
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Compatible with most waterproofing systems
Features & Benefits
- Protect waterproofing against construction traffic, other trades, and impact of back fill soil.
- Compatible with almost all waterproofing membranes such as bituminous, EPDM, TPO, PVC and coatings such as acrylic, polyurethane, epoxy and others.
- Resistant to salts and chemicals normally found in soil (Chlorides, Sulphates, and Phosphates).
- Rot-proof, unaffected by immersion in ground water, and impervious to water.
- Excellent resistance to puncture & normal site conditions.
- Can bridge over gravel embedded roof surfaces, and can be bent to normal contours while maintaining rigidity, due to being semi flexible.
Board Size: 2mtrs x 1mtr x 3mm thick. (2m²)
Supplied in Packs of 5 boards (10m²).