Wykamol CM20 Cavity Drain Floor Membrane BBA
Wykamol CM20 cavity drain floor membrane for use in waterproofing below ground structures and principally as a floor membrane.
The 20mm stud profile provides a drainage capacity of up to 14 litres per m² providing a reassuring capacity for challenging basements considered to be at high risk from ground water ingress.
The CM20 cavity drain membrane is loose laid across the floor and overlapped and jointed using double sided jointing tape or a single sided overtape for preventing the movement of vapour or moisture.
The membrane can receive insulation, screed, floating floors and underfloor heating systems.
This membrane is BBA approved and is compatible with a Type C installation in accordance with the British Standard for structural waterproofing, BS8102.
Most brands of 20mm stud profile floor membrane are only available in 40m² roll sizes meaning they are heavy and cumbersome to handle. Wykamol have addressed this and have manufactured this handy, 20m² roll size making it more manageable and reducing waste.
Roll dimension available:
- 2mtrs wide x 10mtrs long (20m²)
- 2mtrs wide x 20mtrs long (40m²)
- Part of a Type C Cavity Drain Membrane System, in line with BS8102:2009
- Gives a high water void at a volume of 14 Litres/m²
- Quick to install – easy to roll out along floors
- Creates a dry, habitable living space in areas previously suffering from damp/wet conditions
- Easily cut down using a sharp blade
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminant resistant
- Little or no damage to the existing structure
- Low and high temperature tolerance
- High grade material
- Available in rolls of 2m x 20m and 2m x 10m* (*only 22kg in weight for safe manual handling)
BBA Agrément Certificate 18/5595