Pre-Applied membranes bond to concrete to prevent the ingress or migration of water around a structure.
Pre-Applied waterproofing membranes are a unique system which can easily be applied on blinding concrete for the base slab and to prepared vertical excavation walls (e.g. piled walls, diaphragm walls or similar).
Pre-Applied waterproofing membranes can also be applied directly onto outer interior sides of double-faced formwork in open-cut excavation.
Pre-Applied waterproofing membranes can be used to waterproofing all types of reinforced concrete basements and other below ground structures.
Typical fields of Application
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial (Retail Units and Warehouses)
- Leisure Facilities
- Underground Rail Stations and Tunnelling
- Underground Car Parking Areas
- Engineered Structures
- Tunnel shafts
- Insulated Formwork Construction (ICF)
Areas of Use
- New build basements
- All other concrete constructions below ground
The benefits of pre-applied waterproofing systems are:
- High durability
- No lateral water underflow
- High flexibility and crack bridging ability
- Cost effective solution
- Effective radon and methane barrier