Hey’di Bonding Agent – 10kg
Hey’di Bonding Agent is a dispersion polymer of carboxylated styrene butadiene copolymer. It has been extensively used in the building industry for many years in the modification of cementitious systems.
Incorporating the Bonding Agent into cement based systems gives numerous advantages, chiefly among these are:
- Greatly improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates including dense concrete, glass, steel, tiles, etc.
- Mixes may be applied in much thinner sections.
- Excellent resistance to water and protection from carbonation.
- A high level of resistance to salt permeation.
- Much improved toughness and flexibility.
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete.
- Greatly improved resistance to many chemicals.
- Reduced water:cement ratio for equivalent workability.
- Improved frost resistance.
- Reduction in cracking and shrinkage.
- Corrosion protection of steel.