Sovereign Hey’di K11 Tanking Compound 25kg
Sovereign Hey’di K11 is a salt resistant cementitious tanking compound for the protection of structures against water from the ground and which maybe potentially subject to hydrostatic pressure. K11 can be used on the external side of buildings below ground level where positive pressure exists, or on the internal (negative) side, without the need to build supporting walls.
The Sovereign Hey’di tanking system is fully covered by British Board of Agrėment Certificate 91/2608.
Once cured K11 is impervious to water and the system has been independently tested to withstand greater than 10 bars of pressure on the negative side (over 100 metres head of water) with a coating thickness of 4 mm in two coats.
Sovereign Hey’di K11 can also be used in many other waterproofing applications such as: –
1. Water retaining structures such as bunds, fishponds and water tanks. Note: K11 is suitable for use with potable water. Specifications available on request.
2. Salt contaminated walls: K11 will prevent the movement of hygroscopic salts to the surface, i.e. chimneybreasts, or where old livestock buildings are to be converted to habitable accommodation.
3. Inspections pits and lift shafts.
4. Swimming pools: Used to waterproof the shell prior to tiling. Specifications available on request.
5. In lieu of a DPC: Where it is impractical to drill and inject i.e. random, thick or party walls. A single coat of K11 Grey applied to a minimum of 1.5 metres above ground level will suffice. (See specification Tech H8).
Coverage: approx. 6m² in two coats
If the surface to be applied to is rough, pitted or has holes then an application of Ready Render will provide a flat, smooth surface to apply the K11.