Sulphate Resistant Ready Render
Sulphate resistant ready render is a cementitious single coat render with wide-ranging uses. It is highly sulphate resistant so suitable for use in areas subject to high levels of salt contamination. It can be used for rendering after the insertion of a chemical DPC, for tanking application rendering, swimming pool shells and for over coating masonry concrete and stone structures.
Benefits and Features
- Stops the passage of hygroscopic salts
- Variety of applications
- Used in conjunction with the Hey’di K11 Tanking System or CWP Crystalline Waterproofing Tanking System
- Applied up to 30mm thickness
- 0.5 m² per bag at 30 mm thickness
- 0.8 m² per bag at 20 mm thickness
- 1.6 m² per bag at 10 mm thickness
For larger contracts, the following guide is recommended: 31.2 m² per tonne of powder
Protect all new work from direct sunlight and strong winds to prevent flash drying.