Hey’di CWP Crystalline Waterproofing Tanking Slurry
Hey’di CWP Crystalline Waterproofing is cementitious waterproof system which creates a monolithic bond of the crystalline chemicals when applied in above and below ground situations.
Sovereign Hey’di CWP is a cementitious waterproof slurry that contains crystalline chemicals within it which combine with the moisture in the pores of the concrete substrate to form a permanent waterproofing layer.
Sovereign Hey’di CWP may be applied on both positive and negative water pressure situations to concrete walls and slabs. Typical uses include the waterproofing concrete retaining structures, foundations, basements, cellars and swimming pools etc.
CWP is easy to use and can be applied by brush, trowel or spray.
Sovereign Hey’di CWP’s consistency can be varied to suit the application method.
Required water additions:
|Pack Size||Brush Applied||Trowel Applied||Spray Applied|
|20kg||3.2-4 litre||3.2-3.6 litre||3.5-4.2 litre|
When mixing Sovereign Hey’di CWP use only clean water, a clean mixing vessel and a mechanical mixer.
- Pour minimum required addition of clean water in to the mixing vessel.
- Using an electric paddle, gradually start to add the powder whilst mixing under low shear to reduce dust generation.
- Add all powder and increase mixing shear.
- Mix for approximately 1-3 minutes to achieve a uniform, lump free slurry.
- If necessary, gradually add water and mix until desired consistency is achieved.
Do not exceed maximum required water additions as this will result in the product becoming ineffective as a waterproof barrier.
Note: Excessive mechanical mixing should be avoided. Mechanical mixing time must not exceed 5 minutes.
Coverage – Up to 7m².
If the surface to be applied to is rough, pitted or has holes then an application of Ready Render will provide a flat, smooth surface to apply the CWP.