Wykamol CM3 Mesh Membrane Damp Proofing System
Wykamol CM3 mesh membrane damp proofing system is for use in the following applications:
Damp proofing above ground after injecting a new chemical damp proof course. This follows the removal of damp affected plaster back to brick. The Wykamol CM3 is secured to the wall using Plaster Plug Fixings. You then either dot and dab plasterboard or render.
It can be used for a quick re-plastering solution when penetrating damp has been an issue and although has been fixed, the drying down time can take months. Especially on 9″ and 13″ solid walls.
It can be used below ground waterproofing where space is at a premium and the risk of ground water ingress is low.
Wykamol CM3 can also be used to isolate damp walls in garages or new build extensions.
Available in roll sizes: 1mtr wide x 10mtrs long, 1mtr wide x 20mtrs long, 1.2mtr wide x 20mtrs and 2mtrs wide x 20mtrs long.
The membrane can be secured to full ceiling height and dot and dabbed but this should be mechanically fixed.
The stud height is 3mm.
- Part of a type C cavity drain membrane system in line with BS 8102:2009.
- Quick to install – minimal preparation needed to wall and floor surfaces.
- Easy to fold around windows and doors.
- Easily cut down using a sharp blade.
- No drying out process – redecoration can occur immediately.
- Little or no damage to the existing structure.
- Low and high temperature tolerance.
- Creates a dry, habitable living space in areas previously suffering from damp/wet conditions.
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminate resistant.
- Thinner diameter stud detail only 3mm.
- Now with a 1.2 metre version to eliminate salt band issues.
- Easy to plaster direct onto membrane or dot and dab.