Wykamol CM8 Waterproofing Membrane 2mtrs x 20mtrs BBA
Wykamol CM8 Waterproofing Membrane 2mtrs x 20mtrs is British made!
This versatile membrane is suitable for waterproofing applications to walls and floors of basements and cellars, to soil retaining walls, arch vaults and for damp proofing single skin walls.
Finish in front of the membrane by battening off the membrane plug fixings or building independent stud frames. Internal supporting walls can also be built of this membrane using helical or bluebird wall ties.
Wykamol CM8 waterproofing membrane is compatible for Type C cavity drain installations in accordance with BS8102: 2009.
This membrane is installed with associated ancillary products such as sealing tapes, membrane fixings, seals, drainage channel. We are qualified to advise on your project and provide full technical support and installation assistance.
- Creates a dry, habitable living space in area previously suffering from damp/wet conditions
- Waterproof, salt inhibiting, root and contaminant resistant
- Quick to install – minimal preparation needed to wall surfaces
- Easy to fold around windows and doors
- Easily cut down using a sharp blade
- No drying out process – redecoration can occur immediately
- Little or no damage to the existing structure
- Low and high temperature tolerance
- Part of a Type C Cavity Drain Membrane System in line with BS8102:2009
- Clear for easy application and fixing Plugs
BBA Agrément Certificate 18/5595